- Superabsorbant Organic Cotton Diaper Inserts with Antimicrobial Silvadur®. For use with Dia-Purr cat diapers and Hen Holster bird diapers.
- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA.
- Combines super absorbency, waterproofing and leak-protection into one.
- Made with superabsorbent Zorb® dimpled organic cotton on one side, interlock fabric on the other, and a waterproof middle layer of 2-mil polyurethane film.
- Zorb® three-dimensional engineered dimple pattern has great retention, superior hold, fast distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression and absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds.
- Features SILVADUR® Antimicrobial to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi and algae and control bad odors.
- SILVADUR® is proven to be safe against the skin.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- 100% eco-friendly, manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finished in American textile mills.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds our specially-treated TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- How to Use With the Dia-Purr Cat Diaper
- Roll the liner into a tight cone with the dimpled side facing inwards. Press the cone deep into the vinyl pouch so that the top of the cone is below the rim of the vinyl pouch and then push the inside of cone outward so that the outside of the liner is against the vinyl. There should be no wrinkles in the fabric. If the cone extends up to the rim it might wick liquid up onto the bottom side of your cat's tail.
How to use with the Hen Holster Chicken Diaper
Roll the liner into a cone so that the edges of the slit just overlap and press the cone into the bottom of the diaper pouch (Hen Holsters with permanent liners) or vinyl liner (Hen Holsters with removable liners). NOTE: The liner for chickens is intended to absorb only the liquid from the chicken's droppings.
- Warranty covers only manufacturer defects. Any damage caused by improper use or care of product is the responsibility of the user. Warranty does not include replacement for normal wear and tear. Crazy K Farm Pet and Poultry Products will replace any product that has a defect due to manufacturing.
- Machine wash HOT (145-165 degrees F). NO prewash, bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat (130 degrees F max), NO dryer sheets. Do not iron. It is normal for the liner to no longer lay flat after washing.